Saturday, April 7, 2012

Phantom Shithouse, Hand Painted Series is Ready to Rock Next Weekend


Next weekend I will be going to Chicago for the Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo. Along with me I will be bringing a special limited release of 20 hand-painted Phantom Shithouse customs with me. You can see all of the over at my flickr

Each set will include 1 hand-painted Phantom Shithouse figures, 1 hand-painted mini army man or hillbilly/cowboy to fight against the Merde menace, a Phantom Shithouse sticker, and a 1" Phantom Shithouse Button all bagged and carded. There will be 20 sets available for $20 at the Nerd City booth #842 and if there are any leftovers, they will go on my bigcartel account after the convention.

They were a lot of work but they look awesome and I'm really excited to have them done and ready to get out to the fans of the figure. Hope to see you in Chicago

No comments:

Post a Comment